Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Stat Update

Last few days, a distinct memory from my past has been visiting me quite often. Two days ago, the crew started waxing and polishing of the floor around my usual work place. I was wax-locked into a tiny corner of my office and instead of feeling cramped, I felt nostalgic about the entire situation. This reminded me of the days when a new block was being constructed in my school at Velachery. This was around 2000 or so, when students were prohibited from entering the newly constructed building due to the polish work that was going on then. Inspite of all the warnings, my friend and I frequently visited the place after hours and had a skid competition on the walls. When caught, the excuse was that we were going to the library, which was already operational across on the other side. I believe the skid marks are still present at the 3rd floor of the school, though Im not sure they were polished again later on. I would very much like to check this out when I visit the school again.

No comments:

Post a Comment