Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2016

First Wedding Anniversary

Thanks to everyone who wished me on my first wedding anniversary. Its been a great year for me, things are falling in place. I wish I could have stayed longer at home, however this is the nature of my job. My wife has been supportive during my time away from home. She has been keeping me engaged in all her daily activities, through constant and useful communication. This has provided me with welcome distractions, even kept me laughing, feeling anxious, excited and experience a whole variety of other emotions.
Another thing I wish to share with you is that my sister(cousin) got married today. This has made the day even more special. Again, I wish I could be there.
Dear Padma, best wishes to you on this happy occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment