Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Diary 25-11-2011 [Our Ref:EXF03215]

Pacific Ocean
2350 Hrs.

Last few days have seen my workload rise, thanks to the news about the Internal Audit to be conducted from Dec 11 to 16. When I survive this trip to the fareast, I will have just one more fareast trip to encounter, and after that I can go home. I have glanced at the port schedule copy on my desk more than usual these past few days. I guess the Pacific may have this effect on seafarers.
We are still crossing the pacific ocean, and will reach Yokohama on the 3rd of december, around 6 AM. There has been no vessel traffic for the last few days.
By the way, the hard disk that I bought at Balboa is not working right now. I thought I could fix it, but then I gave up after two days of trying. Im planning to take the hdd back to the place where I bought it and ask for a refund. I am doubtful of receiving one since I may have broken the warranty when I opened the casing of the hdd.
The headset that I bought turned out to be a handy piece of equipment, eventhough it was not operated using wifi, like I thought.
Mom and Dad came across this nicely placed land for sale in Bharathi nagar last week, but I felt the land was a little beyond our budget. They agreed and so, we have dropped the project.
The coming week is going to be busy, since I have only 7 days till we reach port and then, its going to be one port after another for the next two weeks. I might as well get some good rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment