Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Whats happening in life

Hi guys..I wanted to write about my Hong Kong disneyland visit and my Seoul City tour and then proceed with the other posts and stat updates, but I never got the time.  So Im going to do it later on.  I know it pollutes the timeline of this blog, but hey..thats the way its going to be because its my blog and I will write it whatever way I feel like.
     Right now, Im in Mumbai.  I just watched a movie called 'Ek Deewana Tha'.  Those who are fans of tamil movies may relate better to the name 'Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya'.  Most people around me didnt like the movie for various reasons, but I loved it.  I guess it struck a chord in my mind.  All this did not change the fact that the hindi makeover was really bad.  The climax was changed to suit the need of the audience.  In short, it turned out to be another one of those run in a mill movies.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment