Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

[Our Ref:EXD11837]

Today was much better than yesterday. I managed to secure all the ffa and lsa on deck to prevent theft during port stay at Congo. I also managed to get some sleep after the lengthy night work. Started listening to AR Rahman collection again and some songs still manage to amaze me in its flow of music and the blending in with the words. Songs like 'ennavale' from kadhalan, 'malargalae' from love birds are good to hear at any time and as many times as I want. Right now, Im listening to Jeans movie's song 'Adhisayam'. I should thank my cousin Mohan at this time who gave me this collection in the first place. I wish the collection would update itself. The song mp3s I have right now are sorted by movie names and not by composers. Will try something to work this problem out.

No comments:

Post a Comment