Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sign on-Maersk Colombo

After I arrived at the airport, I found that the flight to Abu Dhabi was on time this time. Then I quickly got the Frankfurt flight. From there, I got the flight to Windhoek after 5 hours. The airport was good and I had good food there and also on the flights.
The flight from Windhoek to Walvis bay was delayed by 2 hours due to weather conditions. Otherwise, everything went on well.
After coming onboard, I was told to rest for the next 12 hours. The next day, I started work and later talked to you on the phone. The ship is now on its way from Walvis Bay to TPP. It is going to be a 20 day journey, and will also have clock changes.
Here everyone seems to be ok. The food is also very good. My only concern is that I may get fat here.

No comments:

Post a Comment